Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

Injectibles response

Hi,

So when I went in for the follicular study on 13th September, the doctor said I need to take the same injection GMH 150 Iu again, one on the same day which is 13th September & another on the 14th.
When I asked her the reason, she said the size of the follicle wasn't growing & I need more stimulation.

As I sat there waiting for the nurse to come & inject me, I had so many thoughts running in mind, what am I gonna do if these 2 injections don't work, what could be the next course of action, what if these procedure don't work. Everytime the doctor says the size isn't growing I feel so disheartened & think why on earth do I have to go through these things. I have always been so fond of kids & when my turn came, every month I used to be so excited to see the purple lines on the HPT kit.

I always think why can't God make it easier for me, why does he make me spend anxious moments & lot of money to get pregnant. Whenever I saw poor people with so many kids, I used to think God doesn't make them spend so much money to get pregnant.

So while I sat there, I spoke to two ladies, one who has been trying to conceive since 3 years & one since 5 years, when I heard about their long wait to get pregnant, I thought in just one year I'm so impatient to get pregnant, couldn't imagine how patiently these ladies have been trying.

So anyways I took the injection GMH 150 iu( the price of the injection is Rs.1450 INR) for two days & went for Follicular study on Saturday 15th September.

15th September: After the scan the doctor asked me to wait & in the meantime I saw her going to my Gyanec's cabin & coming out & then after sometime the doctor who scans me usually called me in her cabin & said I need to take the same injection, I became restless & asked her the reason for taking another & she said the follicle size increased but it hasn't reached the expected size so I need to take another one to stimulate it. I heaved a sigh of relief when I heard it did increase, instead of the words" No response" which I have been hearing for sometime. So I took another injection today & today's scan has boosted my confidence & I'm trying to have positive thoughts & have huge hopes that the scan on Monday 17th September is going to show positive response. So this is what has been happening, will update after Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment